Northern Advocacy Organization aims to identify, understand and offer solutions to the very many challenges of the people of Northern Kenya. It has so far taken the lead to find solution to the dire situation in the education sector in Northern Kenya.
ORGANIZATION’S NAME: NORTHERN ADVOCACY ORGANIZATION
REG NO: OP.218/051/15-185/10134
and other members of the county security team accompanied the parliamentary security team.
their bathrooms and played soccer on their pitch. We spent a whole day at Elgon Hall where
80% of the students died. There were prayer sessions from both Muslims and Christians for
both the deceased and the bereaved. We sang the nation anthem in many local languages
of Kenyans to express our unity. The unbreakable spirit of Kenyans was clearly manifested.
PROBED CORE VALUES
TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY
To Identify, understand and offer solutions to the unique problems of Northern Kenya. Northern Advocacy aims to mentor, guide and empower the youth. It seeks to support and complement the initiatives of the government in providing quality education and Legal aid as well as working with security agencies towards sustainable peace through peace fostering forums, community integration and de-radicalization campaigns.
- To provide career Guidance and mentorship programs in schools and learning institutions
- To provide Free legal services to the target communities
- To support youths and Women in enhancing their social-Economic status.
- Create Civil and basic human rights awareness and helping to raise public awareness on issues relevant to the community.
- To apply to any governments or authority, public bodies, corporations, companies or persons for and to accept grants or gifts of money and of any moveable or immovable property, donations, gifts subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promoting the objects of the Organization and, in taking of any gift or property to take the same subject to any special trust which may be prescribed by the donor thereof;
- Provide alternative social economic and legal policies to the communities
- Carry out research and Survey for policy formulations.
- To assist in identifying assets, needs, opportunities, rights and responsibilities of the concern communities.
- Undertake field research, formulate policy alternative, and disseminate timely relevant information to government and non – governmental policy makers – at local, national and international levels – aimed at the containment and cessation of the scope and scale of conflict and resolution of its underlying cause;
- Create trust and peaceful co- existing among communities